Recent research by location-based ad network JiWire has given us some great insights into the way mobile devices are shaping business today. This is not a prediction, this is what is happening around you and your business right now.
I found the following points most interesting:
- People from 18-34yrs old own on average 2.4 mobile connected devices each.
- 53% use location based mobile apps to find store locations.
- 46% use location based mobile apps to find points of interest.
- 40% use mobile apps to connect with others.
- From 73-83% of people are comfortable buying with their mobile device depending on their age.
Here is an infographic made by JiWire to illustrate these and other findings: