10 Online Marketing Tips
- Leverage today’s online tools to create relationships with potential customers like never before possible.
- Be yourself, there is no faking it, the connections are stronger and anonymity is at an all time low.
- Be consistent, dedication to maintaining an active and available presence is key to maximize success.
- Do something in your marketing you think might work, but seems crazy, at least once a month.
- Merge online with offline, for example: ask questions online and offer prizes in person.
- Think about how much you can share, then do it, even if you don’t think people will care. (they will)
- Respond to interaction, don’t drum up interest and kill it with a non-response.
- Share what you have to sell less than what you know.
- Nurture your connections online, share their services and products, give them your endorsement.
- Be positive, optimistic, and honest, anything else is a turn off.
You can find me on Twitter: @spirocks